The Holy Alphabets are simply the English alphabets we all know this:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
YOUR EYES WILL ENJOY THIS AND DON’T JUST READ AND FORGET, WRITE THEM DOWN IF YOU HAVE A PEN.
* A lthough things are not perfect,
* B ecause of trial or pain,
* C ontinue in Thanksgiving
* D on’t even think of whom to blame.
* E ven when the times are hard,
* F ierce winds are bound to blow,
* G od is forever able
* H old on to Jesus.
* I magine life without His love,
* J oy wouldn’t cease to be,
* K eep thanking Him for all the things
* L ove imparts you to see.
* M ove out of Complaining ‘,
* N o weapon that is known
* O n earth can yield the power
* P raise can do alone.
* Q uit worrying about the future,
* R edeem the time at hand,
* S tart every day with prayer
* T o ‘thank’ is God’s command.
* U ntil we see Him coming,
* V ictorious in the sky,
* W e’ll run the race with gratitude,
* X alting the Most High God.
* Y es, there’ll be good times and yes some will be bad, but…
* Z ion waits in glory…where no one is ever sad!
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything, Love and peace be with you forever, Amen.
Keep visiting for more inspirations.
we love comments