If You Mistakenly Spilled Water On Your Laptop
if you can do it yourself, then take the actions immediately by acting once like a computer engineer boldly and encouragingly.
Break the System Down This Way, And Make It Easier For Yourself
This is really where it gets a little bit tricky but you don’t need to give up, just stuck with it and make it count, in a way of breaking record too. If you haven’t done this yet, Do it now: Remove your battery first, unmount your keyboard, the top panel and every other USB drive attached to the USB ports.
Also, don’t forget to remove your motherboard, you can make use of your manual in the system package when you bought it if you don’t have one, don’t worry, we get you covered.
* Get A small screwdriver and a table knife and also acquire small thin flat tools. The screwdrivers will simply be used to loosen the nuts, and screws while the table knife will be used to take off the covers, after losing the screws.
* Be careful with it in case your device has a data cable in the back so as not to damage or rip it off in the process while losing the nuts with the screwdriver.
* Also, carefully pull off the cover using the table knife and avoid using force to pull them, in case if there are any screws remaining so that you won’t spoil or damage the cover while trying to forcefully remove it.
* Pull off the keyboard with the cable and make sure you do it gently to avoid pulling the cable under the cable from tearing apart. You must be careful and petty with the keyboard because once the cable connected under the keyboard is shattered, you will request for an engineer. When done with the keyboard, set it aside.
* Straight to the motherboard, check if it’s dry and then let it be if it’s wet, the first thing you must have to do is to put on a wristband, to prevent an electrostatic discharge which could destroy your device.
* Dry them off: WHile trying to dry them up, please be warned and abstain from using hair dryers to dry them, this may cause static problems to your device. here are several simple ways to let the device get dried easier and healthier to the system in the quotes.
Examine all the components that you have removed from the device to check if there are wet portions, and never forget to dry them up, with a dried cotton or handkerchief.
If there is any sign of corrosion discovered, you just need to go quickly grab a toothbrush and then dip it into an alcohol to dry off the excess liquid. Very important, don’t forget to keep your screen dried too.
If you desire to know the healthiest way of drying them off after cleaning the wet phases, just place them under a fan just for at least three days to enable it to dry well and make sure no other liquid is around the corner where you left it.
* Cuple them back to their various positions using the process and procedures you used while dissembling them to assemble them back to their normal positions too. I have a strong belief that all will be well after all these processes, but if your keyboard is no longer functioning well, you might want to take it to an engineer, or you can go online and purchase a new keyboard to change the old one, all by yourself.
What If Your laptop Cannot be taken Apart using these procedures?
All you have to do is to quickly take the pc to an engineer, who must have all necessary pieces of equipment which you might not have to dry them up for you and bring your system back to life before it’s too late.