Most people have seen many reasons to be financially buoyant, but they still ignore the means, message and opportunity that comes their way, even though it’s the only means for you to be greater than your equals financially. Now, I will introduce to you the most secret ways of becoming richer this period and in this economy of the country.
Permit Us to tell you today that the best way to become a secret billionaire this season is by Giving.
Many will say that they won’t give until they are given, which is a wrong statement, many Christian secret billionaires today provoked their doors of breakthrough through giving to the poor around them, giving to the less privileged, giving to people you know, and you see every day, and you really know that this particular person or group of people is really poor.
In the world we live in today, many will leave their family members that need help and goes out there to help people they don’t know, “yes” its good to help people out there, but remember the Bible said that charity begins at home (Psalm 112:9). If you don’t give, don’t expect to receive because that same Bible says that givers never lack ( Proverbs 28:27).
I personally want to emphasize on this issue of giving today, because we that call ourselves Christians are not doing what is worth to be called Christians for. Many men of God today provoked their financial purse to be free from poverty today through giving, A popularly known woman of God by name Bishop Evang. Dr. Ebere Michaels the General Overseer of CHRISTIAN BELIEVER’S MINISTRIES International, today is one of the richest women of God with the ministry of giving whom God is still using today to feed the poor, the less privileged, the widows and widowers, and so many others,I bless God for Her life and the lives of Her generation to come, and so many other great women and men of God that are billionaires today through their giving ministry.
Engage in the ministry of giving and see if God is no longer God, Don’t just forget to pay your TITHE even after giving, because TITHING is the greatest gateway to financial prosperity
MAIN REASONS WHY YOU MUST GIVE?
1. Giving promotes your generations from poverty to riches.
2. The people you give to will never stop appreciating you no matter how small the gift is.
3. It makes you be above and not beneath.
4. When you give, you are not just opening your doors, you are breaking the forces of poverty in your lineage both in the lives of your future generations to come.
5. Giving destroys the appetite for greed in your life.
6. You must reap what you sow as long as you give with your whole heart.
NOTE: Don’t ever give grudgingly or give while murmuring (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). For when you sow bountifully, you will reap bountifully, when you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly. Don’t ever give to someone without having a positive thought in your mind. Give to people with the thought that you will never be poor in life again, give to people with the thought that your generations will never borrow in life, the more you have such kind thought of giving from your heart, just watch and see what God is going to do for you for years to come.
MY DO NOT AFTER GIVING!!!
What is the meaning of my do not? It only means things you should not do.
* Don’t also forget that the person you gave to must not be the one to give you back, do not have the thought of getting back from the person you have given to, it’s very wrong and as well deceitful.
* Do not demand something/anything in return after you must have given to someone
* Do not announce that you gave to someone after you must have given, allow your receivers to announce you by themselves, though it’s not all that will announce you.
* Do not insult the people you have given to. just because you have what they don’t have because you must understand in life that the things of the world are vanity upon vanity and because you help them doesn’t mean that they don’t have their right to anything that is theirs.
May the Lord bless you and make you a multi-billionaire even more than you expected in life as you hearken to do all that is advised of you to do in Jesus name. Amen
Feedbacks, comments, and critics are welcomed